Ensure application uptime with responsive, full-stack support for open source on IBM i or Linux. Whether you are using PHP from Seiden Group or Zend, Node.js, or Python to enhance your traditional IBM i applications, you can keep everyone productive with Seiden support.
You’ll have direct access to IBM i open source leaders and maintainers—people with the knowledge and passion to tackle any issue with the open source components of your IBM i apps.
- Emergency access to our support team for production issues
- Proactive Tune-ups with advice on configuration and upgrades
- Help with IBM i connectivity issues, including ibm_db2, ODBC and the toolkits
- Expedited fixes
- Security and support bulletins
Developer Mentoring and Productivity
Give your developers additional support with solid answers to their questions. We answer their questions about PHP, Node.js, Python; modules and configs; PASE; Apache, nginx, mail, IDEs; plus techniques such as debugging and profiling.
Your open source applications should be trouble-free. If your current apps are anything less than perfect, we can help.
- Does your server need to be restarted regularly?
- Applications hang?
- Need help with Db2 for i connectivity?
We have a strong track record with many happy customers.
We can make you happy, too.