If you want to run PHP on IBM i without license fees, consider migrating to CommunityPlus+ PHP before Zend Server Basic reaches end-of-life in 2021.
You can rely on Seiden Group to help you migrate from Zend Server Basic to license-free CommunityPlus+ PHP, optimizing it according to your needs.
“The transition to RPM PHP was virtually seamless.”
— Dan Lanza
We pay special attention to:
- Compatibility: We provide popular extensions not found in other RPM packages.
- Db2 for i Connectivity: Your choice of ODBC or traditional connectivity with the ibm_db2 and PDO_IBM extensions.
- Stability: Keeping the distribution lightweight helps applications run smoothly.
- Proof of Concept: Run your applications in a parallel PHP envionment for risk-free testing.
- Responsive Support: Seiden Group’s full-stack support services ensure ongoing productivity and peace of mind.
Hear how other CP+ migrations went. Then let’s talk about how to simplify your migration to CommunityPlus+ PHP.