Speed up your Node.js projects with a little help from Seiden Group. You’ll learn the latest techniques while we set up your Node.js environment together, connect Node.js with Db2 for i and IBM i business logic, and start using Node.js with your own data and existing programs.
Once we install and configure Node.js on the IBM i and your local machine, you’ll go on to learn:
- Node.js syntax, types, arrays, objects, and functions
- How Node.js accesses IBM i Db2 and other databases
- How to create web services
- Set up secure hosting of web pages and APIs
- Node.js debugging, automated testing
- Git source control and release management
Achieve your development goals faster with Node.js training!