As the leading PHP on IBM i consultancy, we’re looking for developers/consultants who love to solve business problems in an environment that values collaboration, creativity and critical thinking.
Our tightly knit, geographically dispersed group could use a few new team members who share our love of helping clients develop awesome software applications, and who care about delivering what they promised, when they promised it, to keep client projects flowing smoothly.
Our versatile consultants thrive in an environment that brings varied and interesting work daily:
- Software development
- Systems analysis
- Mentoring other developers
- Code reviews
- Project management and client communication
Our ideal colleague will have the following traits.
- Strong ability to organize your own work, breaking long-term projects into day-to-day tasks that keep you on track to meet your deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication, which you use proactively to keep others updated as appropriate
- Diligence in writing good documentation for others about your work
- Ability (and discipline) to plan ahead and proactively coordinate your work with others
- A love of learning and a desire to stay up-to-date with technology and new advancements
- A knack for understanding technical solutions and then matching them to customer needs
- Ability to estimate your time on a given task, set your own deadlines and meet them
- Ability to schedule and complete your own work for several projects simultaneously
We don’t insist on a laundry list of specific technical skills. Your love of learning makes you a sponge who absorbs and works with whatever technology is needed. We look for a few basics — you must be comfortable with open source and collaborative tools such as Git and Slack, and appreciate the value of IBM i.
If you have the desire, discipline, and team values required to join forces with our talented Seiden Group consultants, talk to us at email@example.com.
Better yet, talk to us in person at one of our upcoming events.