License-free Community PHP for IBM i is here!
This next-generation alternative to Zend Server Basic offers benefits that many organizations find attractive, especially as Zend Server Basic faces end-of-life in 2021.
- Lightweight installation via RPM.
- No need to request a license. No license fee.
- Industry-standard management and configuration (Yum, RPMs, PHP .ini files).
- Flexible setup. For example, Apache+FastCGI or options such as NGINX+FPM+chroot containers.
- Open PHP is 64-bit (not 32-bit), so no more running out of PASE memory.
What about support? As recognized leaders in PHP on IBM i, Seiden Group offers affordable support and migration and setup services, plus additional 64-bit extensions not included in the base Community PHP.
Let’s talk about what Community PHP can do for you.