This next-generation alternative to Zend Server Basic offers benefits that many organizations find attractive, especially as Zend Server Basic faces end-of-life in 2021.
- Lightweight installation via RPM.
- No need to request a license. No license fee.
- Industry-standard management and configuration (Yum, RPMs, PHP .ini files).
- Flexible setup. For example, Apache+FastCGI or options such as NGINX+FPM+chroot containers.
- Open PHP is 64-bit (not 32-bit), so no more running out of PASE memory.
What about support? As recognized leaders in PHP on IBM i, Seiden Group offers affordable support, migration, and setup services—plus additional 64-bit extensions not included in the base Community PHP.
Free PHP is lightweight, flexible, and license-free—perfect for those who find themselves without a free Zend Server Basic.
PHP Your Way
Whether you choose CommunityPlus+, community PHP, or Zend Server, you can count on Seiden Group to help you succeed with:
- PHP Support
- PHP Training
- PHP Migration Services
- PHP Development